Points of Reflection: Chapter 0
- The speed at which information is expanding is increasing. This significantly impacts the human time experience.
- Change is the single truth.
- Everything exists in relation to all else within the moment. There is no separation between individual, others, and the universe we inhabit, despite what our limitations may suggest.
- Human experience is that of the fractional observer within an informational universe.
- Our most advanced science suggests that universes are successive, a process that is essentially infinite from the human perspective.
- There are two observable infinities within the universe: the universe itself and human imagination. The alignment of these two represents human divinity within the moment.
- The inheritance of a specific type of history limits human capacity to transform, but only because we choose to allow it to do so.
- Our creations reinforce birth lottery as the most crucial moment in human existence. This is an inadequate framework to meet the needs of the moment.