Points of Reflection: Eight Dignities
- Our embrace of self-changing systems serves to break humanity free from the idea that any of its creations are in any way natural or necessary.
- We do not reject the idea of private enterprise or the ability to go off independently in your own direction.
- We reject the dogmatic adherence to a single form of economic arrangements, instead demanding alternative economic models that better bind finance to the real economy.
- The eight dignities represent sacred individual rights in alignment with collective human progress. They are a deserved inheritance for every individual born into this world.
- Systemic actualization is the spiritual task of every self-actualizer, a journey to surround ourselves with systems that empower us to fully express our oneness with the relational universe.
- Transforming society in alignment with the single truth and the relational universe is the most direct pathway toward a shared deep freedom that is presently unavailable.